Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ugh... still no progress... but another plan

Ok... I need to get organized and make some headway! First, my Circle painting goal list is (and has been) totally assembled and primed (see below). Second, I'm trying to get more stuff assembled and primed, especially since the weather finally broke and it's nice outside! Focusing on Cygnar and Circle for now. Also, bought a fresh can of black Dupli-Color Sandable Primer (the most amazing primer ever). So as a baby step...

Priming - Fully Primed in '08, Baby!
-[DONE] 52 Cygnar models (7 models left to fully primed)
-[DONE] 19 Circle models (8 models left to fully primed)
-[DONE] Aiyana and Holt (needed for current Cygnar builds)
-[NEXT BLOG] Storm Lances (ready)
-[NEXT BLOG] Rangers unit leader (ready)
-[NEXT BLOG] Thunderhead (soaking in Simple Green)
-[NEXT BLOG] 7 Tharn Ravagers (ready)
-[NEXT BLOG] Second Warpwolf (ready)

Soaking in Simple Green - nothing like a fresh start
-[NEXT BLOG] Thunderhead (trying not to disassemble)
-[DONE] Mariner (now needs to be reassembled)

Assembly list - finally!
-[DONE] Storm Lances (three have been rider-less)
-[DONE] Rangers unit leader (small pin/repair job needed)
-[DONE] Tharn Rav Shaman UA (just got 'im & I needs him!)
-[DONE] Dire Troll Mauler (a long road on this one)

Green Stuffing - ditto!
-[DONE] 2nd Warpwolf mods (just a little shoulder muscle left)
-[DONE] Gap-filling on last couple Tharn Ravs

This starter project will result in the entirety of my two main armies assembled and brought up to primed (at least for now). I think once everything's assembled and primed, and I mean everything, I'll feel more like painting. I hope...

EDIT: After all this work, I'm on a roll. Next up, CRYX!!!

----------------
Now playing: "Promise" by Akira Yamaoka

1 comment:

Jeff Rimer said...

Hey Ed, good idea! Get to painting man, you're damn good at it.

I like the idea of starting small and going from there, it should work out well... in theory.